Malindo Air Promotion 2013

Malindo Air Promotion 2013

Malindo Air Promotion 2013

The new low-cost carrier, Malindo Air is expected to advertise their first promotion soon based on the news report where they were to commence service in March 2013.

Malindo is a joint venture owned 51% by Malaysia’s National Aerospace and Defence Industries (Nadi) and Indonesia’s LCC and largest airline Lion Air which owns the remaining 49%. Malindo Air will start services with Lion’s 12 Boeing 737-900ER aircraft, the latest in Boeing’s 737 range. It will initially fly to Indonesian cities such as Jakarta, Medan, Bali, Palembang, and Balikpapan.

It also plans to use Kuala Lumpur as an intermediate destination for Indonesians going on to other destinations such as Manila, Bangkok, Hanoi, Guongzhou, Shenzhen and Xiamen.

Malindo Air Promotion 2013

Malindo Air website has yet to provide any indication on Malindo Air Promotion 2013 thus far, however if you look at AirAsia promotion plans, they will advertise their promotion 2-3 weeks in advance.

With a tagline “Not Just Low Cost”, Malindo Air existence will give a new competition to the market leader AirAsia.  If you look at previous press statement, Malindo Air promising to have fares comparable or lower than AirAsia’s and other low cost carriers (LCCs) !

For those who have been patiently waiting for Malindo Air Promotion, we would like you to suggest register your interest at www.malindoair.com and also their FB at www.facebook.com/malindoairmalaysia

Visit KLIA-2.com for latest Malindo Air Promotion 2013.

Incoming search terms:

  • www malindo com my
  • malindo com my
  • malindo airway
  • www malindoairlines com
  • www malindo airways com
  • www malindo com
  • www malindoair com
  • www malindo airways com my
  • www malindo airline com
  • malindoairlines com

2 Comments

  1. Pingback: Malindo Air, une nouvelle low cost malaysienne | Air Journal

  2. Pingback: Malindo Air Interview | KLIA2 Airport

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>